Search

Copyright Notice

All images © 2010-2016 Hee Jenn Wei unless stated otherwise. Reproduction of any content without permission is prohibited.
Contact heejennwei@yahoo.com for requests. Refer to the Image Use Policy.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Fun of the Fair

Fun Fair is a reminiscence of my childhood days, and it was a decade ago since I'd been one. A place where children gathered for any real chance of fun! it had me thinking about my life; I had been living for a quarter of century, it creeps me out sometimes thinking about the meaning of life itself. it is absolutely crazy to think that's a number to be so somber about, given my amazing childhood, i would take time machine back having that one wild ride to explore it again! i'm so much older now, the change in responsibilities, in understanding if not in years. Only then i realize my childhood has left and my future just keeps on getting better. Now, my first quarter of life marked my first turning point of life; career, love, life.

++








Life gets tough and hard sometimes
Like a carousel, you just gotta hold on
Going around and around.  


HAPPY2012! 


JW.

No comments: